enke: Ignition Program
The enke: Ignition Program works with exceptional young adults enrolled in tertiary education systems, connecting them to a diverse, active network, equipping participants with skills and experience to increase employability, and inspiring entrepreneurial thinking in young people entering the workplace.
enke: Igniters commit to a 6-month action-oriented volunteer program where they gain practical skills in leadership, facilitation and project design, gaining exposure to professional and personal development opportunities.
highlights of the Ignition Program
- Training: 3 Day training retreat to improve skills in leadership, communication, resilience, critical thinking and self awareness. Be inspired, learn how to facilitate and lead others.
- Innovate: Participate in the Social Innovation Challenge and design a project that takes an innovative approach to solve a social issue you are passionate about. Through the partnership with Discovery, there will be awesome opportunities and recognition for the top projects.
- Experience: Get practical facilitation and mentorship experience leading Grade 10 & 11 students through enke’s flagship event, the enke: Forum. Make your mark on future leaders and your peers.
- Network: Connect with like-minded, dynamic people who are excited about driving social change, and have access to enke’s diverse network of corporate partnerships.
- Recognition: Those who complete the program receive letters of recognition, attend a celebratory dinner event in their honour and access to further professional development opportunities.
*Please note that recruitment for Class of 2014 enke: Ignition Program participants will occur from early January 2014. Please contact us if you would like more information.